Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I format a letter using Executive stationery (7.25 x 10.5)

Paper sizes come not from Word but from your printer driver. If your printer
supports this paper size, it will be listed on the Paper tab of Page Setup.
If not, you may be able to define it as a custom size in the printer
Properties. If not, you'll need to define it as a custom size in Word. You
can create a blank document template in this size for ease of use.

http://word.mvps.org

"skylane driver" skylane wrote in message
Some versions of MS Word 2003 have an option of formatting a letter for
executive size stationery (7.25 x 10.5 inches), but I can't find this
option
on my version of MS Word. Any suggestions?