VikiFynn

Thanks for your feedback Anne. I am saving in Word, attaching the document
as an attachment and then sending. When the recipient opens the attachment,
the header and footer are no longer there.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

That's correct if you're not choosing to email the document as an
attachment. Email messages don't have headers and footers.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"VikiFynn" wrote in message
I've created a Word document (also tried as a template) with a header and
footer but when I save, attach and email the document, the person opening

the
attachment does not see the header and footer?