Doug Robbins

Assuming that you are using FilePrint with a .PDFing thingy set to create
the PDF, use the following macro on the document created by executing the
mailmerge to a new document

Dim i as Long
For i = 1 to ActiveDocument.Sections.Count
ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:="s" & i, To:="s" & i
Next i

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Horta" wrote in message
I am creating a 30 letter mail merge and I would like to be able to pdf
each
letter to forward electronically. I have no problems with the mail merge,
or
the pdf, but cannot find a way to seperate each letter without cutting and
pasting each letter into another document.