Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ahutyra ahutyra is offline

Default Mail Merge 2007 - One record per label page

I feel like an idiot, but I cannot get this to work!

I am trying to create membership cards using data from an excel spreadsheet.
I need one card for each record. However, everytime I try to complete the
merge, I end up with one page of cards for each record.
Yes, next record appears starting with the second card.

I am using Avery template 8371. I have a total of 154 records.
Each individual card contains 3 merge fields - name, title and membership #.

Can having a text box over the Next Record cause this issue?

I know it is probably something stupid that I missed, but any help would be
appreciated greatly!
Thank you in advance.