Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DontKnow DontKnow is offline

Default using Heading rows reopeat can't see information

Hi Guys,

When I have "heading rows repeat" for a table selected I am unable to see
some senetences before the next page of data is displayed. The curser seems
to disappear as well as some carriage returms that I enter and if I enter in
extra key presses they are not seen.

Yet when I deselect the heading rows repeat from the Menu- Table, I can
now see the missing information and also the cursor. What I want to know is
how do I see the information with the heading rows repeat??

Please help me as I am normally pretty good at word but this one has got
me!! I am certainly willing to learn new tricks!!

Cheers, Thnaks for your help in advance and anticipation!!