Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Default how do i find lost file on memory stick?

Now the OP might understand why you first save to your hard drive, then copy
to your memory stick.

"Jerry" wrote in message
news : Try fasting and prayer. That's your best bet.
:
:
: "Allena63" wrote:
:
: Hello All
:
: I went to save my report i was working on on my memory stick and the
file
: has disappeared!!!!!!!!
:
: Had no previous probs saving it to memory stick before....
:
: Can't find it in any programmes or recycle bin!
:
: My 44 page report has gone kaputt!!! now my brain is going same way!!
:
: Help!