Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hermes

Default cannot insert address in "Envelopes and Labels" window

When I click on the address icon I get a message "Either there is no default
mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfil the messaging request.
Please run Microsoft Office Outlook and set it as the default mail client."

I have run Microsoft Office Outlook and have set it as the default client,
yet I still get the above error. Then Word stops and I have to end it. What
is the problem? One clue could be that after downloading Office 2003 upgrades
I ran Outlook Express and it asked if I wanted to set it as the default mail
client, and I clicked the yes button. If this is the problem how do I reset
Outlook express?
Thanks
--
Hermes