Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
esb esb is offline

Default Word 2003 - Comments - Extract/Print & Retain Pg # Ref

Thanks for the direction! Can you tell me where I can go to get more help on
VB. I don't have much experience with it and am not sure how to enter things
like which document the comments should be pulled from.

"Lene Fredborg" wrote:

Maybe you can use the macro found he
http://www.thedoctools.com/index.php...mments_extract

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"esb" wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to know how to extract comments from a Word document and retain the
page number, at minimum, and section number if possible.

If I can't extract them, I'd like to know how to print the comments showing
the page in the document on which the comment was made.

Thanks, Erin