Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vttotal vttotal is offline

Default Word 2007: Bookmarks & hyperlinks

Hi Mary,

I am not quite clear on what the hyperlinks are doing(are they linking you
to other documents, websites, emails?). Are you using bookmark for your
document or the webpage?

I would appreciate if you can give me some additional info so I can be of
greater help,

Thanks
--
Vicente Tulliano

"Mary in Toronto" wrote:

I have created bookmarks & hyperlinks to go to them; this document resides
on a SharePoint site but I have checked it out. When I select the hyperlink
I get 'Opening filename Some files can contain viruses ...." Why does the
hyperlink simply not take me to the bookmark??

Thanks for any help provided.