Venky62 Venky62 is offline
Junior Member

You have to select a project from the left hand window. In the left hand window you will find a Folder tree with Normal at top, followed by Project(Your document Name) below that, and so on. Since you may want this code only in this document and not all documents, click on the + sign next to the Project with your document name. You will find two folders under it. Click on the + sign next to the Microsoft Word Objects folder. It will reveal "This document" below it. Double-Click on "This Document". The right hand pane will get activated. Then paste the code in the right hand pane, and follow the rest of the instructions given in my previous post.

If you are using Word 2007 or later version, you will be prompted to save it as a Word macro-enabled document with the extension .docm. Accept that. Otherwise you will not be able to save your document.

Quote:
Originally Posted by domdagbui View Post
Hello Venky,

Thanks for the reply. ALT+F11 opens the codes field alright but I can't seem to be able to paste anything in the blank grey fields on the right as you suggested. Both CTRL+V and right clicking to paste do not seem to work for some reason.

Any pointers?