Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default indent first line in paragraphs

If all the paragraphs are in Normal
style (ack!), you can change the formatting of the style.

But don't forget that this affects (or can affect) many other styles that
are, by default, based on the Normal style.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Select all the text and drag the First Line Indent marker on the ruler or
use Format | Paragraph to add an indent. If all the paragraphs are in Normal
style (ack!), you can change the formatting of the style.

"stamesaheights" wrote in message
I have finished my text and I found out that I have to indent the first

line
of every paragraph. It seems that if it is a new document and I am typing

new paragraph, I can still set the parameters of the indentation. But now
that the text is finished, it's hard to do it. Do you have an idea how to

do
this?