Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Glen Glen is offline

Default Test Alignment issue in Table with Merge Cells (rows)

Sorry, I should have mention that they already are.

This is not user error issue, it is a unique issue with the table. I done
quite a bit of testing including removing all table margins etc and still no
luck.

The issue is with verticly merge cell.

"DeanH" wrote:

With the cell(s) selected, mouse-right click, Cell Alignment, take your pick...
This is for 2003 and prior, maybe different for 2007.
Hope this helps.
DeanH

"Glen" wrote:

My text will not bottom align correctly in a table (all formating identical
- both paragraph and table).

The table:
3 Row, 5 columns (rows 1 and 2 are header rows, row three.. on onwards..
content)
Rows 1 and 2 have been merged for column 1, 2 and 3
Row 1, Column 4 and 5 are merged
Row 2, column 4 and 5 are not merged

The issue:
the header text in column 4,5,6 will not bottom align.

I can fix the problem by removing all verticle merged cells, however I was
hoping for a better solutions... any ideas.

Thanks for your time