Timo

Default Word Templates Remove

Hi there,

I have a troulbe to remove a template from my documents. In the newsgroup
was written to set .AttachedTemplate = "" would work but this works only
within Word as a macro.
I write a vbscript in which was possible to set the attachedTemplate. To
read all templates and remove macros. But it was not possible to remove the
written text within the textbox Tools - Templates and Add-ins - Document
Template.

I have found when I list all templates from my document. So I would like to
remove the found template like to remove add ins (...Add-Ins(index).delete).
Can anyone help?

Regards
Timo