L. Oliver

Default no longer able to tb between grey fields

customer emailed us a WORD form that we use for each one of their jobs. The
form is 5 pages long and we only needed the first 3 pages.
For months I thought the document was password protected. But later I found
that while protected, there was no password, so I unprotected it and took the
last 2 pages off.

Before I could tab between the predefined grey fields, but now when I push
tab, instead of going to the next field, the cursor bounces somewhere else.
I am hopping it is as simple as setting a defualt somewhere. Any and all
help appreciate.

WORD 97
--
L. Oliver