Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default labels

Are you clicking first on the New Label button? Please list the steps that
you are taking to define the custom label.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"A Vine" wrote in message
I cannot change label size in mail merge. Each time I choose custom label
and enter in all the relevant data and then do my label layout the label
keeps reverting to a standard avery label and so prints out worng. No
matter
what I do the labels will only stay selected in the Avery selections and
not
the custom ones.
My printer is an hp deskjet 940 C I am using win Xp and office 2003.