Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Howq to send using Thunderbird.

Well, it works in my case (my default e-mail application is Outlook
Express), but your experience seems to indicate that it doesn't always work
the way it should. :-(

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Magritte" wrote in message

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

At least if you are clicking a "mailto" type of hyperlink, Word should
start
the default e-mail application. The e-mail commands (ribbon and QAT)
might
behave differently, though.

I usually use the send in email command from the office logo key (upper
left
corner). Does this command not use the default mail client? Is there any
way
to fix that?