Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Calculations in Table

That is appropriate for Excel, but it is not an option in Word in which the
OP was wanting to have the calculations performed.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"mlamin" wrote in message
Go to option under the tools menu, then go to the calculation tap and make
sure you choose automatic check box.

"peg84" wrote:

The calculations in my table do not update unless I hit F9. I have to
refresh each cell. Is there a way around this so that it updates as
users enter their data? I need to make this as user friendly as
possible since others with minimal Word experience will be using it.

--
peg84