jrwaguespack

Default Having multiple form fields automatically updated

I have created a document that has two different text form fields on the
first page. Within the shaded portion of the field, I typed a word so the
user knows what to type in the field. I then saved this document and
distributed it. Each user opens the document and enters the relevant
information in each field and saves the document. Each document is saved
with a different name. The same two text form fields are on the last page of
the document as well (with the same word typed in the shaded area as a
reference for the user). My question is how can I get the informatiion
entered into the two form fields on the first page to automatically be placed
in the two form fields on the last page? I have tried the REF fields, but it
only updates the REF field with the information that I already have typed
into the shaded area as reference information for the user. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.