Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Is AutoComplete feature for AutoText Entry available in Word20

Oh, I'm sure that you MVPs are on top of things. I was suggesting that the
Laura K contact MS to add her voice, particularly since she makes it so
clear that auto correct is not an acceptable substitute.
I recall reading that a time constraint or programming problem caused the
programmers to leave the functionality out and that they hoped at that time
to put it into the next version. Well priorities change, so little reminders
could help.

PamC

Beth Melton wrote:
We've provided feedback on this topic prior to the release of Word 2007 and
after the release of Word 2007. We've provided the feedback numerous times.
Who knows if it did any good. :-)
Beth Melton

This sounds like something you should bring to the Word programmers'
attention by posting a query through the knowledge base or by commenting
on a
Word team blog. Programmers are working now on the next major version of
Word.