Josh

Default Using Secured Access Database as Datasource

I am currently running Word and Access 2003. I recently added user level
security (login and password) to one of my Databases. I implemented security
mainly to ensure that only selected users can edit data. All users have read
permissions. Now when I use a query as a datasource, Word gives me a message
that it cannot connect to the datasource. I used the query as a datasource
before I added security, but now it doesn't work.
Does anyone know what is wrong or how I can keep user level security in
Access and use this merge?
Thank you,
-josh