pkampa(removethis)@optonline.net

Default Mail Merge Problem w/ MS Word 2000

I have not been using the Mail Merge feature when creating documents but some
how the drop down list on the "Tools" button in the Word 2000 document keeps
adding 'Mail Merge.' Each of these additions, when clicked, allows for the
creation of a new document. There is no option to delete each of these
additions. Each of these "Mail Merge" additions is tying up resources. What
causes these "Mail Merge" additions to appear on the "Tools" list and how do
I get rid of them to free up my resources. Thanks