Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Red dotted Line under address line how to get rid

You'll have to ask in an Outlook NG for that.

"tchayer" wrote in message
How do I turn this off in Microsoft Outlook?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The action required depends on whether you want to treat the symptom or

the
cause:

1. Symptom: On the View tab of Tools | Options, clear the check box for
"Smart tags."

2. Cause: On the Smart Tags tab of Tools | AutoCorrect Options, click
"Remove Smart Tags" and answer yes.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Dannie" wrote in message
I am using Microsoft Word 2003, and am having difficulty in removing a

red
dotted line that comes up in my address logo, a red dotted line

underscores
my street name, and date. I can't find how to remove it, or in fact

where
else to look as I have used the Help feature without success. I would

like
to remove it so that it does not show up on my emails. If anyone can

help
advise me I'd be greatful.