Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default FORM FIELDS in WORD 2000

See the article "How to validate the contents of a formfield in a Word form"
at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...ateFFields.htm

and make use of the IsNumeric() function in the case of numbers.
--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"cynjor312" wrote in message
I've created a form using form fields and i've set options for each
(dropdown, checkbox,etc). The problem i am having is:

1. TEXT FIELD: say i set it for numbers only. when i go back and lock the
form to test the field, I am still able to type in abcdefghijifkj;akljlkag
(u
get the picture i pray), in other words, I am still able to type
everything
and numbers. How do i set the field so you can enter text or numbers only?
this is the only thing that's driving me insane!!!!