Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Right aligned tabs in TOC - landscape and portrait

In Word 2007 you can use an alignment tab instead of a right tab.

"J Weir" wrote in message
In Word 2007 can the table of contents handle changes to the page
orientation?

I diid have this working: I created the TOC in portrait then changed
layout
to landscape and updated the TOC successfully - I guees Word internally
adjusts teh right alinged tabs.

But it has now stoppped working and I don't know why and I can't get back
where I was. Page numberes for levels 2-4 are set now for portrait and
level
1's number is right besdie its text.