Dian D. Chapman, MVP

True...in books it's good.

With the dozens of Normal.dots I have...I don't personally worry about
messing with that style. Although I never BASE any styles on
others...so that saves me from the problem of having changes trickle
down.

Dian ~

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:53:38 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

I have no objection to justification per se and use it in my books, but not
in Normal style (I apply it to Body Text and let that ripple down to the
styles based on Body Text). And I don't make *any* style changes in
Normal.dot, as I learned long ago that it is more satisfactory to keep it
pristine for reference. I don't ever base anything but scratch documents on
Normal, either; I have a set of generic templates (Letter Portrait, Letter
Landscape, Legal Portrait, Legal Landscape, 4x6 Card, 5x8 Card, various
envelope sizes, etc.) that I use for documents for which I don't have a
specific template.