Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kim kim is offline

Default Exactly 24 vs. Double Space

Yes that helps. Thank you so much.

"Idaho Word Man" wrote:

Exactly 12 and 24 are equal to single and double spacing ONLY if you're using
a 12-point font. If you're using a 10-point font, 24-point spacing is a
little bit more than double-spacing. If you're using an 18-point font,
24-point spacing is less than double-spacing.

I hope this helps.

Fred

"Kim" wrote:

Can someone please explain to me the difference between using exactly 24 or
double spacing. I know the california courts insist on Exactly 12 and 24 but
in NY we use just plain old single and double spacing.

Thank you.