Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lisa

Default What's the proper format for putting typist initials on a lett

Well, sorry. I am new to this and did not know this is "not the best place
to ask my question."

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

This newsgroup is designed to advise on the technical aspects of using
Word,not to give advice on the *content* of documents written in Word. It is
not the best place to ask your question, even if you get some answers.
Search the web for examples (using Google at http://www.google.com/ or
another search engine), or use your imagination.

In this case, take a look at some old letters done by a former secretary in
the office and see what was used. General format is CK:me but different
places use differet formats.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Lisa" wrote in message
I am typing a professional letter for my boss and I'm not sure how to put
the
typist initials on the bottom.