Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[email protected] diamondgator@hotmail.com is offline

Default Merge Multiple Records

I should have said what it's not doing - and that is going to the next record.

it should be doing:
You have set up the following accounts

John Doe -
Acct 1
Acct 2
Acct 3

If any info is incorrect then you need ...

Yours Truly

But it is only looking at the first record and then stopping.
Thanks again!

" wrote:

Help!!

I have tried to do this according to the KB article as well as a Couple of
other Tutorials but am having no luck.

I have many clients with multiple accounts. My KEY field is CUS_TIN (Tax ID)
& each account deliniated by CUS_SEARCH_ID

Here's my field code:

{SET CUST1 {MERGEFIELD "CUS_TIN"}}
{if{CUST2}{CUST1}"
{MERGEFIELD "CUST_SEARCH_ID"}" "{MERGEFIELD "CUST_SEARCH_ID"}"}
{SET CUST2 {MERGEFIELD "CUS_TIN"}}

I do know that I don't have the {MERGESEQ} line as per article but I did
have it and it made no difference in what I am doing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rich Webb