Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Exhibit Imaging Exhibit Imaging is offline

Default Why can't I associate DOC files with Word 2007?

HI Robert...

I cam in, (if I remember correctly), by clicking on support in the MS Word
section of the main Microsoft website. I hope you read my appology above...
I really thought y'all were paid MS employees...

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

Exhibit Imaging wrote:
[..]
One: It would be great to see this under each of your signitures, or at the
top of each page:

"This is a non Microsoft site,
All MVP Moderators are Volunteers"

could you describe exactly how you accessed this site/newsgroup? Did you
hit some help button from within Word, or came directly from a MSFT
website, such as:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...s/default.mspx

Greetinx
Robert