JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

My mom used to ask the same thing about me when I was a teenager.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Anna Summers" wrote in message
So what is happening is that Word is failing to clean up after itself as
it
goes along and leaves trash everywhere?

"Frenchy" wrote:

Cindy,

All this time i thought it was because of my ram and i was considering
going
out and buying a bigger memory. I clean out my cookies and temp internet
files on a regular basis but are you saying go into search and look for
any
file that has ~ or .tmp and then delete those files?
Besides doing what you said is there anything else i can do to correct
this
problem. I'm at wits end and can't figure out what to do to correct this.
Please help

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?RnJlbmNoeQ==?=,

What i do is copy and paste my bank statement onto microsoft word
then save
it in a folder on my hard drive. I've done this many times but it
just
started giving me this error message. I tried copying and pasting an
airline
reservation and it worked fine so i just can't figure it out. Any
help would
be greatly appreciated.
I'm using word 2002 and it gives me the message before it even pastes
the
information so i don't even have the chance to try and save it.

Suzanne's suggestion is a good one, but here are my thoughts on the
problem
you're experiencing...

Word shows this message when it runs out of space in the files it uses
to track
you're editing changes. This has nothing to do with the actual amount
of RAM or
free hard-drive space; it's an internal thing.

What you can try doing is closing all applications, then cleaning up
your TEMP
folder, and any files laying around that begin with ~ or end with .tmp.
(Especially where you save your documents).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

or reply