Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Default How do I set right margin using "landscape" paper position.

I have seen a problem with the right margin and landscape when the page setup
was changed to landscape AFTER some typing was done, and the page turns
around but the margins do not extend to the landscape setting. If this is
your problem, try changing the page setup to landscape before typing anything.
--
Rae Drysdale

"Peaches" wrote:

I need help in changing the right margin. It stubbornly will not change. I
am using the "landscape" setting for paper position.