Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Adjusting TOCto reflect page numbering

Default How to let TOC reflect the different numbering styles (roman&

Many Thanks.
--------------

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Make sure that page numbering is correctly setup, as described at:

How to set up a document with front matter numbered separately
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...rontMatter.htm

Then it will display correctly in the table of contents, too.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Adjusting TOCto reflect page numbering" wrote in message
Hi,
In my Word document, I have roman page numbering numerals on the

front
matter Section, and arabic numerals in the main document Section.

How can I
adjust the TOC to reflect these different numerals instead of

showing the
physical page number?

Many Thanks.