Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ManSinha ManSinha is offline

Default Malfunctioining Drawing Toolbar

Thank you kindly.

I also found out that it works if I reset the Normal.dot template.
Thankfully I do not have a whole bunch of auto text and macros formed in it.

Thanks again
--

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Try going to ToolsCustomize - Toolbars, click the name of the Drawing
Toolbar, then click the Reset Button.

Another way to accomplish the same thing - Click the Toolbar Options Button
on the right end of a toolbar, select Customize, then proceed as above.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"ManSinha" wrote in message
Hi

My drawing toolbar does not work correctly especially its Format Auto
Shape
(right-click) option. The "Fill" and "Line" colors do not show up. It
works
temporarily after running the repair tool but lapses back after a day or 1
2 uses. Any permanent fixes for this?
Thanks