Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
geotso[_2_] geotso[_2_] is offline

Default Converet plain text to table

That expression works in my copy of Word 2007, and it should work in yours. If
you can't make it work, then try surrounding the space character (but not the
{2,}) in square brackets:

[ ]{2,}

It definitely doesn't work

I've tried both suggestions, to no avail...
I've also turned on the "Show all formatting marks" just in case I was wrong
about the empty spaces, and they was really there! I counted 13 dot marks
just between the first surname and his time.

I've also tried the ^s character (non-breaking space), just to receive the
same disappointing error message