Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
geotso[_2_] geotso[_2_] is offline

Default Converet plain text to table

then, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" climbed to the rostrum and said:
How very odd! Failing wild cards, you can always just search for two spaces
repeatedly until Find returns no results.

As I said, I've counted 13 empty spaces just in the first row of the list.
Given that the list consists of 364 rows, could you please tell me how many
"two spaces repeatedly" should I found to complete the search?

Furthermore, the problem isn't just the amount of time I'll need for the
specific task. The problem is why the wildcards don't work for me, while
they do work for Jay and Suzanne?