Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
geotso[_2_] geotso[_2_] is offline

Default How is this?

then, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" climbed to the rostrum and said:
I note that in the reply in which I changed the format from Greek to Western
European, the header says "X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original." See what
happens if you reply to that one.

I'm afraid the same

(I was already aware that this reference acts the same way, but I hadn't
mentioned it till now, as it doesn't appear in the current situation -the
posts I've mentioned as example).

Well, thank you very much for your time. As about the problem I'll see what
can I do with the guys from Mozilla/Thunderbird discussion group, where I've
posted the problem too.

Thanks again...