Graham Mayor

There are some sample envelope templates for download on my web site, which
link to Outlook, that you may find useful. However the address in the
envelope/label wizard is re-arranged using an autotext entry. Copy and save
the following as an Autotext entry called AddressLayout :

{PR_GIVEN_NAME PR_SURNAME
}{PR_COMPANY_NAME
}{PR_POSTAL_ADDRESS}

Note that the curly brackets are not fields but simply typed from the
keyboard.

GR wrote:
I address envelopes using Word (XP) and contact lists in Outlook
(XP). When addressing single envelopes, I often find the addressee's
name has come into the Word address box with the "last name first"
although it is entered correctly in the contact list. I would
appreciate advice on how to set up Word (or Outlook contacts) so I
routinely get the "first name first" and "last name last" in the Word
address box.
GR