Your boss is on the right track. Your table is showing signs of having
become wrapped. This is easy to fix: go to the Table tab of Table Properties
and change the text wrapping to None. You may have to move the table back
where it goes after doing this, but *don't* use the table handle; when you
do that, the table automatically becomes wrapped. If you switch to Normal
view (in which the table handle is not available), there will be no danger
of this, but you may find it easier to drag and drop the text rather than
the table.

"Kay Lefebvre" Kay wrote in message
I have a document with Tables throughout. When I type in the paragraph

above
the table, the table move down the page accordingly (which is what I want

it
to do). Occassionally a table stop moving and the text I am adding to a
paragraph will suddenly jump to below the table! Help! I want my tables

move down the page as I am typing above. My boss thinks I did something

mess up the document. She told me NOT to use the little directional box

that
appears in the upper corner to move the table, as she thinks that caused

the
problem. I haven't used that - so I know something happened to the

document
without my assistance.