Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default DDE Connections

I have added ;C:\MSOffice to my Path.

Is that definitely where the copy of MSACCESS.EXE you need to use is?
Typically it would actually be in something more like the following (for
Office 2003)

c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11

For Access 2007 the problem may be something else.
--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Leona Leal Educator" wrote in
message ...
Could not re-establish DDE Connection.

For Peter or Len, but any help is greatly appreciated.

Most of our computers have Word 2000 and/or Access 2002 or 2003.

I have added ;C:\MSOffice to my Path.

It worked on about half of my machines but not all of them. The machines
are basically the same.

I am trying to get the Office 2007 which our school district have
purchased
installed, but the Chair of the English Department is fighting me all the
way.

Is this the only way I am going to get it to work on all my machines, or
does someone out there have another suggestion?

Thanks in Advance

Granny Leona