Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How to create templates of pages within a document

Create the table the way you want it, select the whole table, and make an
AutoText entry (either press Alt+F3 or go to Insert AutoText AutoText,
and supply a name for it). This entry will be stored in your Normal.dot
template by default; if you want it to be stored in a specific template used
to create form documents, use the dialog instead of Alt+F3, and set the Look
In box to that template.

To insert the table in a document, type the name and press F3. If you've
given it a name in which at least the first four characters are unique,
typing those characters will bring up a prompt and you can press Enter or
Tab to insert it.

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...n/AutoText.htm for more.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Jane wrote:
Hi all!
What do I do if I need to create a form within a document (say, there
must be a table with predefined columns in which someone else can
place info). I want to put this form on one page and want it to be
copied automatically on a new page when it is created (just like
header or footer is copied on every new page).