Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Default Deleting unwanted documents in Office Word 2007

The best way to delete documents is by using Windows Explorer.

For your other problem, see the article "Why is my "Blank Document" not
blank?" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Florence" wrote in message
I am having trouble deleting documents. Also when I click the WORD Icon,
this
document I thought I deleted show up everytime. How do I make that go
away.

"Tracker" wrote:

Using Vista Home Premium. Can not see how to delete any unwanted
documents
from list.