Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Printing multiple pages on one sheet

If the original document is portrait, Word will print two portrait copies
side by side on a landscape page. If the original is landscape, it will
print two landscape copies, one above the other, on a portrait page. There
are no other options.

"DaveM" wrote in message
I have two pages of a document that I want to print on 1 letter sized

sheet
in landscape mode. No matter what settings I choose, it prints the two

sheets
side by side in portrait mode. I am using winXP, Office 2000, and an HP
laserjet2600n. Am I missing something obvious?