Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Tables - inserts blank page

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...ksInTables.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...bleOn1Page.htm

"Engakid" wrote in message
I have a one page document with header and one line of text with a space
then a table. When I add a line to a cell in the table it moves the

complete
table to page 2. This means I have one line of text on one page and the
table on another page. When I use the show/hide button there is no page
break. I have also checked page setup and the formats with another

document
with a table and cannot see where the problem is.