Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Mailing Labels grief

You can find a lot of useful information he

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrawingGraphics.htm

Especially pertaining to InLine/Floating, Wrapping & Anchors.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 10/6/06 5:21 PM, in article ,
"tcebob" handle @ gwi.net wrote:

Great. Thank you for the tip. Now, any thoughts on using a shape with text,
without having
the text and/or the shape jump around?

rs

CyberTaz wrote:
: Yes it can be, but the trick is in selecting it... Use the Select Object
: tool (white arrow) on the Drawing Toolbar.
:
: HTH |:)
: Bob Jones
: [MVP] Office:Mac
:
:
:
: On 10/6/06 2:24 PM, in article ,
: "tcebob" handle @ gwi.net wrote:
:
:: Surely. It's set in front for now, so I can work on it. But I plan to put
it
:: behind the
:: text later so the text can be changed.
::
:: By the way, once a shape is set behind text it can't be altered. Or am I
:: missing
:: something?
::
:: rs
::
:: CyberTaz wrote:
::: On 10/6/06 1:00 PM, in article
,
::: "tcebob" handle @ gwi.net wrote:
:::
:::: Nothing I do to shape
:::
::: Have you tried FormatAutoShape - Layout, set Wrapping Style to something
::: *other than* In Line With Text?
:::
::: Regards |:)
::: Bob Jones