Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jcduk jcduk is offline

Default Hiding text from readers of word doc

This is due to my ignorance. I'm not clear on protected/unprotected forms.
I wasn't sure if there was anything built into word, outside of macros/active
x. Sounds like I'm stuck on this one. Thanks for your help.

JD

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote:

"jcduk" wrote:

What if it's an unprotected form? Does that give me any options?
Thanks!

You wrote that you wanted users to answer questions like:
"So a bit like, "Are you interested in Football, yes/no""

How did you plan to provide that facility? You have to use a protected form,
especially since you do not want to use ActiveX controls.

For more on forms, see:
http://www.mousetrax.com/techpage.html#autoforms

For more on forms: