garfield-n-odie

If you are running Symantec/Norton AntiVirus, try disabling the Office Plugin
that comes with it. See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329820 "How to
use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in" for more info.

"Mary B" wrote:

I have just installed Office 2003. I was using an earlier version of Office
2000. I created a document and saved it. However, when I went in to open
it, I get the following message: "The file already exists. Do you want to
replace it."
When I try to get out of the document, I get this message: "Changes have
been made that affect the global template, Normal. Do you want to save these
changes."

Any advice or observations will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.