Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kveran Kveran is offline

Default How do I remove paragraph, space, and indent symbols in a .docx?

Problem solved--toggle "Show/Hide Paragraph Marks", the Paragraph symbol, in
the Paragraph box on the Home ribbon.

"Kveran" wrote:

I accidentally hit a series of keys on my computer and my Word document
started to show symbol markup. Every pressing of the Enter key yielded a
Paragraph symbol; each indentation displayed an arrow; and each space
displayed a small dot. This link will direct you to a screenshot.
http://i39.tinypic.com/2gtuf85.jpg

What did I press and how do I get rid of this?