Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Realtor Tim

Default Mail Merge

I got it to work in 2002 by attacking from within Outlook rather than Word.
Between your fine help page and following all of the linked pages (I think I
read thru 4 or 5 of them) I was able to see the light. Thank you. It wasn't
easy, and it wasn't fun, but it was worthwhile. In 2002 word, I still can not
see home_phone as an option to add in the insert field drop downs. However as
i have it displayed in my current view of Outlook in contacts, when I do mail
merge from within outlook, behold, the home phone comes across.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm
Why should it be changed to CELL - Mobile Phone is a perfectly adequate
description?

Realtor Tim wrote:
How do I add "home phone" to the insert merge field? ( I am creating a
directory and am at the 'More Items" prompt in the wizard. I see home
2 phone, but not home phone. I am able to add the mobile phone (when
will they change that moniker to CELL?) .