Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Custom toolbar

Default i lose custom toolbar when computer is shut down

I do that but the custom toolbar I have made up and the keyboard shortcuts I
have also assigned are gone after I shut my computer down and then restart
it. I have tried saving in the normal.dot and also another time in the
template, but neither works. Apparently it is an HP computer that has these
problems.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Ensure that normal.dot or the document or template that contains it is
saved.
If you have Acrobat 7 see the relevant section of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

Custom toolbar wrote:
How can I ensure a custom toolbar isn't deleted after the computer is
shut down?