Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default How do I set up placeholders?

Agreed. It probably means something like "insert a few headings and text
paragraphs at the end of the document with 'to be supplied' in them". When
the new processes are defined and ready to be written up, you can replace
these "placeholders" with real text. Of course, you could always add text
anywhere in the document without having placeholders first, so I don't
understand why you'd need them...

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Jezebel wrote:
Could mean anything. Go back to whoever asked you to do this and find
out what they meant.

"anitron" wrote in message
I am creating documented processes and I was asked to add
placeholders for documented processes already in use so we could add
to manual later. I do not understand what I need to do.

Thanks